Facebook event page
FRP LLC, Falling Rock Park
2201 Fendley Mill Road, La Grange, Kentucky 40031
Calling all Goddesses! Join Amy Bammel Wilding
of Red Tent :: Louisville
for a sisters' celebration of summer at the La Grange quarry swimming hole. We'll frolic in the clear, clean waters of the quarry and celebrate the turning of the wheel of the year by basking in the summer sun!
ALL THE DETAILS:
* Saturday June 16th 3:00 to 7:00pm
* $15 cash park entry fee upon arrival
* ADULTS 18+ ONLY (they will check ID at the park entrance)
* No alcohol or drugs. They are vigilant about this and inspect cars at the park entrance, which may include waiting in line 10+ minutes while they inspect other cars.
* Food is welcome; maybe a pot-luck?
* All attendees *must* bring a flotation device such as a noodle or inflatable raft. Kayaks and paddle-boards are welcome.
* Bring a drum if you have one and we'll circle up at the shelter to ceremonially welcome summer.
* Feel free to invite friends.
* For more info about Falling Rock Park: