Facebook event page
Kreia - Kentuckiana Real Estate Investors' Association
7200 Woodhaven Rd, Louisville, Kentucky 40291
Interested in «flipping houses» for cash? This meeting is for you! Local KREIA members will show their tips & tricks for getting it done right, on time, without headaches!
Everyone watches the «flip this house» or «flip or flop» shows on TV and sees people making BIG BUCKS rehabbing houses, but can it really be done? Can you really make $20k-50k or more rehabbing houses around Louisville? YES you can!
KREIA board members Dan Jones and Erik Hitzelberger will teach you how they run their rehab projects, including:
• How to estimate repair costs
• How to determine the house's ARV (after repair value)
• How to determine the as-is value and your MAO (maximum allowable offer)
• Forms you should be using every time you inspect a house
• Tricks of the trade to save you big bucks on your next project
We are also going to spend a few hours «out in the field» looking at vacant houses for sale and practicing actually determining the cost of repairs! You'll get several opportunities to test your new skills and we'll even walk you through writing the offer for purchase!
Don't wait to sign up for this one, it's going to sell out FAST!