Native Plants for wildlife in our landscapes and forests.
Saturday, July 29
9:00 am — 12:00 pm
Louisville Nature Center
3745 Illinois Avenue
● Choosing the best native trees, wildflowers, shrubs and vines.
● How to effectively remove the worst invasive plants.
● Selecting native plants that help butterflies thrive.
This workshop is perfect for:
● Homeowners wanting to use natives and improve home landscapes.
● Landowners wanting to improve woodland and wildlife habitat.
● Students interested in environmental careers.
You will experience:
● Outdoor learning and interactive indoor presentations.
● Q & A with trained professionals.
● Jody Thompson, Eco-Tech Consultants, Inc.
Ecologist who assists landowners to create thriving woodland, wildlife, and pollinator habitat
● Rosemary Bauman, Louisville Nature Center.
Staff naturalist with Louisville Nature Center and works diligently and lovingly to revive the forests of Beargrass Creek State Nature Preserve.
● Hart Hagan, Wild Ones Louisville.
President of Wild Ones Louisville and lifelong outdoorsman who works to restore vitality and integrity of Kentucky forests.
RSVP and questions to: Hart Hagan ([email protected]
) or Jody Thompson ([email protected]